1) Insert the drip bars into holes of the patented Makin Bacon® Dish.
|1-6 strips||One drip bar in center|
|7-12 strips||Two bars at front and back|
|13-18 strips||All 3 bars|
2) Drape bacon strips over each drip bar. For best results, distribute bacon strips evenly on the drip bars.
3) Place a paper towel over the drip bars to control splatter.
4) Place the Makin Bacon® dish in the center of your microwave oven. Cook bacon on high power for one-half to one minute per strip. (NOTE: Cooking times will vary.)
5) Remove bacon from the drip bars and pour bacon fat from the dish (at a corner).
6) Remove drip bars from the dish AFTER bacon fat cooks away or is poured from the dish.